Monday, March 31, 2008
Easter egg dying is a huge event at our home. This year was no different. We spent a great deal of time the Saturday before Easter dying eggs. Monday came and we felt as if we still hadn't had enough dying time. So Monday night, yes the day after Easter, we spent dying eggs for a second time. It is so much fun to see all of the unique creations the kids make. But it is not just the kids that enjoy this. I remember several years ago, Renan went to the store after the kids went to sleep to pick up a couple dozen more eggs to dye by ourselves. Apparently we love it as much as the kids do!
Posted by Amy at 4:19 PM
Friday, March 21, 2008
Saturday, March 15, 2008
I can't think of a decent thing to blog about. Apparently I have bloggers block. It's not that it has been an uneventful week. There are plenty of extremely exciting things to write about. Check out the list. Everyone likes a good list!!!!!
1. Monday - Orthodontist appt. for Zoe. She thought she lost her retainer. We had been searching for days. Right before her appointment I remembered to check the dryer, because that's where any smart kid would keep it. I am truly amazing.
2. Tuesday - Blue and Gold Banquet for Cub Scouts, need I say more.
3. Wednesday - YW Fondue Party!!!
4. Thursday - My visiting teachers came that day. I know what you are all thinking, 3 consecutive days of church activities. Well that's just me, like I said, truly amazing.
5. Friday - The kids went to stay with my parents that night. That might be worth writing about, but I will spare you all.
6. Saturday - Ezra tried on Zoe's Easter dress. Now that's what I really wanted to talk about and maybe even post a picture or two. But for the sake of saving my life, I will not.
That, my friends, is a small bit of my ever exciting life. Maybe next week I can tell you about when I get my visiting teaching done. I know you can't wait!!
Posted by Amy at 7:52 PM
Friday, March 7, 2008
Monday, March 3, 2008
George Harrison wrote one of the best songs ever. I love the song "Here Comes the Sun". It was written at a time when he felt like winter in England was never going to end, then comes that first bit of Springtime sun and everyone is deserving of it. I love this time of year. Everyone is coming out of hibernation, people are smiling and happy, and all because of a little bit of sun. Yes, Here comes the sun.............do and doo doo. I know you are all singing this with me. Have a great day and keep singing!
Posted by Amy at 4:34 PM