Thursday, February 14, 2008

Merry Valentines Day!


I am not to sure if it is Christmas or Valentines! I was truly surprised at all the snow we woke up to this morning. Even better was not being able to find the snow shovel and having Ezra tell me it could quite possibly be buried somewhere in the backyard. After kicking the snow around back there and saying a few choice words, I decided to go across the street and steal my neighbors. My neighbors, The Johnson-Ashton Family, are truly tired of me by now because I borrow just about everything from them at any time of the day or night. But all I need to do is make a few cookies and everything is even again. So........... I am off to make some cookies. A Happy Happy Valentines to all my family and friends.

1 comment:

Brodi Ashton said...

If cookies are how you thank us, then I'm going to start leaving things on my front porch that you might be tempted to borrow, just to get some treats!
Happy Valentines Day!
Bro