Friday, June 5, 2009

Why?!?

I bet you will never guess how this happened?

I bet you thought it was from this.........



or maybe this.........
Quite possibly this..............

But no, it was this..........
Okay maybe it was more like this..........

He broke his wrist from jumping over a rope! I always thought it was going to be from bunny-hopping the bleachers at the Olympus, but again I am wrong. I would personally like to go around the neighborhood and explain this to everyone that thinks I am an idiot for letting my son ride a five foot unicycle, but instead they are going to assume it is from the unicycle. The worst part about this is when he gets his hard cast on and is able to actually ride the unicycle with the broken arm. Boy...... I am going to look like a bad mom!

4 comments:

Trent said...

I have to say that the storytelling on this entry was top-notch! The intrigue and the pictures...kept us wondering! I have to admit that its no suprize poor Ezra broke it. Yet once it heals I am sure he will be back to his old tricks!!!

PS: How many 6 grade girls came dashing over to give Ezra mouth to mouth??!!!

Rachel

Anonymous said...

Tanner looked at the picture and said ouch!! Poor Ezra! He really should work on his coordiantion don't ya think? Just kidding! Did it happen at school?

6deans said...

Right there with you Amy...we can be BAD moms together. I tell you kids can get hurt doing the silliest things. I hope Ezra feels better soon...Jake said the pain medication was making him sick :(

nielsons*love*family said...

well my kid had a broken arm for THREE days before i even took them to the Dr. Talk about a bad mom.
come to think of it, BOTH kids who have broken arms in my family were made to wait THREE days....i will walk away in shame. someone should come take my kids away from me now! LOL (no! please, come take them--summer has just begun!) LOL!!!