Saturday, December 12, 2009

I am in need of some warm weather here.

A couple of months ago my mom took me and my sisters on a trip to Laguna Beach. We had a fabulous time and I have decided that I would love to go again very soon. Lets say.........tomorrow. The arctic weather here is getting very old and it is only December. So I guess looking at my pictures from the trip will have to get me through.


My sister Rachel was the trip photographer and she took a ton of pictures. At the time I wanted to kill her because every time I would turn around there she was with her camera. It was not enough just to stand there and look pretty, she needed excitement. For me not wanting to look like a fool in public............well that was just not going to happen. I gave in eventually! After all was said and done, I was glad she took all those insane pictures.

The highlight of the day was when the chocolates were out, which was about every 15 minutes.



Apparently we weren't paying attention for this picture! All I know is that camera didn't add the pounds, it was all the chocolates I ate. Yikes!!!!!



Wish we were there girls. Thanks mooooooma!

No comments: