Friday, May 23, 2008

Is it a cold or allergies?



As much as I love this child, she has made this a very miserable week(not by her choice). It all started with what we thought were allergies and ended up with both me and Zoe spending the week in bed. I was laying there giving her moral support as she coughed and coughed all night long. Little did I know her "asthma" cough was filled with bad cold germs that took a great hold of me. So here we are the two of us sick as can be, all because we thought she had allergies. Sometimes it is very hard to tell the difference. Now I know that when you have a fever and don't want to get out of bed because your head might fall off, quite possibly it could be more than allergies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Allergy or a cold? I think it was a serious case of withdrawal from worldly cares. I think you two were taking a vacation from your problems. Wisdom from Grandma Karen