Tuesday, May 13, 2008

It's the End of the World as We Know It.

My sister Rachel and I like to sing the song by R.E.M "It's the End of the World as We Know It". We especially like to sing it after listening to "political talk". Every time you turn around someone is giving you their views on which candidate is the best. It's not that I don't care, because I actually do, but a lot of times when I am listening to someone I am also thinking about how I am going to get to a baseball game, track meet, volleyball tournament and make dinner in between. I love an election year and this one has proven to be the best( a bit of sarcasm). For those of you who know me well, you will be laughing. For those of you who don't, please don't take me serious. For my sister Rachel.....It's the end of the world as we know it(and I feel fine).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to self---NEVER have that short haircut/color from last Summer ever again!(Not that there is anything wrong with that haircut...some people actually like that cut...it works for some--Seinfeld)

Secondly, the grapes were at it again in the garden this morning.
What's the deal with those vines!

Word to your mother, Have a great day!!! (It may be our last!)

Rachel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'll return those "Obama" Poms Poms I bought for you...
Bro

Anonymous said...

Okay seriously folks...anytime now the blogspot can be updated so my bad picture isn't the first thing seen!!!

Rachey-Poo