Wednesday, July 16, 2008

This is how I feel!

I know I should probably have something better to say but I am not quite there yet. Today my sister Stephanie found out that she will be losing more of her hair than she thought from the radiation. Some how that does not seem very fair, but again LIFE IS CRAP. My mom thinks life sucks sounds better, but I am sticking with crap. I definitely need to start working on my attitude because my father is probably looking down on me right now and shaking his head. Well Dad, Life is crap sometimes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is a great song by "Everclear" that I love to sing at the top of my lungs while driving. (and no--that didn't cause the car accident!)It's called "Wonderful." The best part is when they scream "I dont want to hear you say that I will understand someday, No! Please dont tell me everything is wonderful now!" It actually feels quite good to scream it out.
Plus Amy, I printed the Lyrics to U2's song "Kite" about his Father dying and I really like the song more and more.
Just thought I would drop that note for EVERYONE to read. hee hee
But it's true, life is the craps right now with Dad leaving so suddenly and Steph being in a depressing mess. But remember what Dad would always say.. "This too shall pass"
It will never be as great as it was, but it will s l o w l y get better.
And I say these things....
(Sorry, that's our inside joke, naughty)

Love, Rach

Anonymous said...

Just had to add that on the everclear song it adds
"Somedays I hate everything ---everyone and everything...please dont tell me everything is wonderful now."

Oh--and this has nothing to do with a Fathers death or a sister with a brain tumor. But I still find it very fitting and therapeutic.

Sorry for everyone else who had to hear me ramble. So on a positive note---running through the water at the Gateway the otherday with Zoe and Ezra was AWESOME! And so were the Sno Cones. Atleast we have Sno Cones!!!!!!

And Honcho Gardens. Thanks Dad.

Rach