Thursday, November 20, 2008

The many things I have to be thankful for.......


There are many things to be thankful for this season. I know I have concentrated on all my losses in the past 5 months, but I know there is a lot of good in my life at this time. I want to spend the next week or so concentrating on the positive things. Everyday I hope to add one or two things to my blog that will bring me peace during this season. Feel free to share your own thoughts on my comments page. I believe this is a good way for me to heal and at the same time make my father happy, because I know he hates seeing me sad.

3 comments:

samandbrodi said...

We don't like it either when you are sad Amy.

Things to be thankful for? You favoritest bestest neighbors ever!

Amy said...

I am extremely thankful for the Johnson-Ashton family. I am also thankful for the wind storm that brought over all the most beautiful leaves of the neighborhood to our very own front yard! Gotta love it!

The Williamseses said...

what a beautiful idea! and what a great thing to have people stop and share the things that they are thankful for.
I am so very thankful for many things this time of year. but mostly right know I am very thankful everyone being healthy at our home.
Thanks Amy!