Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Today I am thankful for.........


......My sister Stephanie, or as I like to call her Sneffie. Today is her birthday! This has been the year from heck for her. She is definitely a very strong person and I love her very much.
Happy Birthday Sneffie.

I am also thankful for my mom and my sisters. It is very nice to have such a great support system when things are rough. It is also very hard to find a picture of all five of us where someone doesn't have their eyes closed . We are definitely not the most photogenic family.

3 comments:

6deans said...

I love the picture of the girls. You and your sisters are absolutely gorgeous!!!

Trent said...

Those pictures made me teary-eyed!
I am so glad Stephanie came to visit and that she is doing better.
I was really really worried that things were not going to get better. What an interesting life we live. "Too interesting" if you catch my drift! But I am also very grateful for my wonderful sisters and a strong Mother.

Oh...and needing to cut down on the Cokes and candy bars!!! I thought black was supposed to make me look slimer!!! hee hee jk

Love, Rach

Trent said...

I meant to write SLIMMER, not slimer. OH BROTHER!

Rach