Saturday, January 31, 2009

Who is ready for SUMMER?


I was looking through some photos and found some pictures from last summer of our back porch. I love summertime and this pictures make me long for the warm weather. Every year about this time I start to figure what I want to plant and maybe something new I can add to the yard. This year I want to cut out a new garden for a bigger pumpkin patch. I don't dare tell Renan, but maybe he will read my post and give it some thought. Renan..........there are so many benefits to having a bigger pumpkin patch, although none of the benefits actually benefit you, there are many benefits! If you see Renan, please encourage him, for my sake!

4 comments:

samandbrodi said...

Pumpkin Shmumpkin Patch! There won't be room for that as we are digging out a swimming pool in your backyard and I can't wait. I will go swimming and then hang out on the hammock. Summer can't come soon enough.

nielsons*love*family said...

renan, plant the girl her pumpkin patch! i am w/you on warmer weather amy!

Anonymous said...

I think it's a smashing idea!!

Brodi Ashton said...

You forgot the best part of warm weather: hanging out in the front yard!