Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Birthday Zoe!



There's a teenager in our house. Yikes! What will we do with her, and am I old enough to take care of her. Zoe will turn 13 on Friday. As all parents say...... it's seems like yesterday when I brought her home from the hospital. Zoe was so itty bitty, a bit premature. When we brought her home she weighed a big 4 1/2 lbs. I was so worried for her and especially for me, but it all worked out just fine. I hope I can say that about the teenage years for her sake and for mine. You couldn't ask for a better daughter and great friend. Happy Birthday Zoe!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Zoe--this is your Fairy Godmother--
Happy Birthday---and Bippity Boppity boo!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!!!! That posting by Amos made my eyes water a tad.( Seriously)
Anyhow, I remember when you were born and I was telling everyone that you were 4 1/2 ounces!! (Duh)Imagine the response I got from that. ANYHOW!!! Have a great day skiing and we love you!

samandbrodi said...

Happy Birthday Zoe!! You are the best and you have been a great friend to us and to Carter and Beckham. Thanks for being such a good person and a terrific girl.