Saturday, December 29, 2007

Some serious relaxing time is headed my way!


Yes, I am looking back to see if my relaxing time has arrived yet. I think it is almost here. I love the holidays and all, but the idea of sitting down for two seconds without worrying that I have forgotten something really important, sounds tooooooooo good to be true. Something even better would be a heat wave in January. I like winter up until about January 2nd, after that it's old and boring. When I drove in my driveway today and looked at my porch, I longed to see my adirondack chairs and some nice flowers. Most of all I would love to see me sitting out there with a magazine, maybe some tea and my good friend Brodi. Apparently that is going to have to wait a few more months. For now, I will be content with my new living room or maybe Brodi's new kitchen. For all my friends and family.......... Relax and enjoy the new year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, now I seriously miss summer! Come over to my kitchen anytime. Although I don't know why we'd let a little snow deter us from the lawn chairs...

-Brodi

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain, I like the idea of winter ending just after the holidays. This is the time of year I start looking for twigs I can force inside, and where is that bag of grass seed anyway. Time to plant my spring. Hey, want some lemonade?