Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas




Merry Christmas to all our family and friends. It's Christmas Eve and the kids have had an extra amount of enthusiasm as well as I have. It definitely feels like Christmas with the all the new snow we have had. Ezra, of course, is looking up the snow totals for Brighton and planning all of his skiing trips with or without the family. Zoe cleaned under her bed today to get ready to shove all the new presents under there. Renan supposedly worked today (I think he may have gone to a movie to avoid cleaning the house). I cleaned and cleaned and cleaned and cooked and cooked and cooked. After all that excitement I took a long nap and now I am ready for Christmas Day. I love the holidays and being with family and friends. Everyone have a wonderful Christmas and be careful driving in all that new glorious snow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great picture! Arent you too just cute as a dickens!!!! ha!
And yes--I will be posting ha ha's and hee hee's on my comments!