Thursday, January 3, 2008

Am I a bad mom?



I've been told that people avoid driving down our street because of all the kids and the crazy things that their moms let them do. Does that make me a bad mom? I don't think so. But then again I don't take criticism well. I do in fact tell Ezra to be careful and clean up as soon as he is done. There was one bad experience when Rachel Heath's Grandpa Joe almost tried to jump his big Grandpa car off Ezra's ramp(not on purpose of course). But other than that, we have not had anything major go wrong. I usually watch the kids, when it is warm, of course. I have also heard Sam, our neighbor, yell at his kids "Gutter". Apparently that is supposed to make them go to the side of the road. So far it has just ended up making his kids laugh and run faster in the opposite direction. But we all try!

This year for Christmas Zoe and Ezra got unicycles. Now this could truly annoy the neighbors. I have watched my kids try to master this skill. If they are on the unicycle and moving, nothing will stop them, not even a car coming. It takes so much effort to get going they are not about to hop off for any old car, maybe the garbage truck. They have been known to be afraid of that big truck. But watch out to all my neighbors, for my kids have dominated Saturn Ave. The road blocks will be put up soon! They are good kids with sweet spirits, I promise.

2 comments:

The Williamseses said...

Ok nice picture this is the one I wont show Cullen. the kid has no fear, and this would just give him more ideas. I LOVE IT!!!!!

Anonymous said...

For what it is worth, yelling the word 'Gutter' works! It works, I tell you! My kids are always obedient to me in staying off the road.

And that is a great action shot of Ezra.

---Sam