Tuesday, January 8, 2008

How I deal with JANUARY!!!!!!



About this same time every year, I start to feel a little crazy. I long for summer and being outside. The best thing for me is to plan a trip. Not just any trip, but a trip to the beach. Last summer we thought we could get away without going because the remodeling of the house took a lot. By the end of July, we knew something was missing from our summer. So we packed our bags and headed to the beach. Just as I thought, that did the trick. What is it about the beach? I believe we love it so much because it is so relaxing and kicked back.


Our favorite place to go is Laguna Beach, California. It is a home away from home. I went there as a child and loved it. When Renan and I got married, I was worried to take him there, because I wanted him to love it as much as I did and still do. Why worry, it's Laguna Beach, of course he loved it. It is so beautiful there and I love the smell of eucalyptus when we are walking down to the beach. Zoe and Ezra love it there also. So, here I go making plans to go to the beach and that is how I deal with JANUARY!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a great idea. When should we plan on all going? Hello?
-bro