Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Some favorite photos, some favorite times.


This picture was taken in Hollywood. My friend and I seriously thought this was Bruce Willis. We spent a whole lot of time following this car around, almost missing our flight home, only to find out it wasn't Bruce Willis. Doesn't it look like him? When the car stops and you get a good view of him it absolutely doesn't. But it gave us a good laugh!



Since not all my family lives here in Utah, I like to look at all the many pictures of them and remember all the fun times we have had. I love my nieces and nephews as if they were my own!



Renan and I can't take a good picture together to save our lives. It all started with our pictures for our wedding announcement. We were supposed to look into each others eyes and there you would have it. Every time we would look at each other we would start to laugh. We truly annoyed our fabulous photographer(Renans brother, Greg). So to this day there really isn't a photo that Renan and I both look our best in. In this picture it looks as if I have my face tatooed and Renan has an upset stomach. But there you have it!

1 comment:

samandbrodi said...

We love the pictures and yes Amy, you were a beautiful baby!