Monday, January 21, 2008

A painting for a month.


When Renan and I first got married, like most newly married couples, money was a little tight. One of our favorite things to do was go to the downtown library and checkout a painting. Maybe many of you didn't know that you could do that, but at that time you could. Every month we would go there and spend time deciding which painting would look great above our fireplace for a month. It was always an exciting time for me because I loved to decorate my house. The painting that spent the most time in our house was this beautiful Van Gogh painting. Whenever I see this painting it brings back some great memories. The library is one place I couldn't do without. I love walking into the library, knowing I will go home with a good book, maybe some new music and a movie.

No comments: