Monday, January 28, 2008

I am not that desperate!


As desperate as I might feel to go somewhere warm, I couldn't imagine relaxing at this beach. I would have a complete panic attack. There are certain things that are important in a good beach spot.

1. At least 10 ft of sand around me that is not occupied by anybody I don't know.
2. A good view of the kids in the ocean.
3. At least two beaches away from any bad country music blaring on a boom box.
4. It's always a plus to stay away from couples that spend the whole time making out and what not.
5. Bring extra family, you never know when someone will separate their shoulder out in the ocean, and you will need a little bit of extra help.Thanks for all the help, Matt!

Follow these simple rules and a good time will be had by all!

No comments: